Saturday, June 4, 2011

the jewelry bandit

Recently, my daughter has had a fascination with jewelry. I've now dubbed her the jewelry bandit

Rewind 2 weeks. I am getting ready to take a shower and place my wedding band on the bathroom shelf. As I'm showering,, I hear some rustling and open the shower door. Who is it? The jewelry bandit. Looking guilty as ever, she scurries off and I'm left thinking "what just happened?". Its then that I realize that she had taken my wedding band! There is no trace of it in the house. Unfortunately I am left to wear a temporary ring which is:




I mean, dont get me wrong, the ring above is not at all that bad but it isnt a wedding band. As I began searching for a new ring I ended up deviating...and looking for a right hand ring. I've never explored this part of the jewelry world so you can only imagine how fascinated and excited I was.  Here are a few rings that have caught my eye. If I do end up purchasing one of these beauties, it will be placed on the highest shelf in the house.



David Yurman Blue Topaz and diamond ($625)




Pear shaped blue topaz ring with diamond accents ($299)


Cushion cut blue topaz ring with diamond accents ($289)

 Pink topaz with diamond accents ($200)


No comments:

Post a Comment